Modifications and Enforcement:

Orange County Modifications and Enforcement Attorney
Irvine Child Support Enforcement Lawyer
Failure to adhere to the terms of a divorce settlement constitutes contempt of court. As a result, if either party fails to comply with child support, spousal support, or child custody and visitation arrangements, they can be held in contempt of court. While California's Department of Child Support Services will pursue delinquent or child support payments in arrears, it may take some time before they are able to recover what is owed. Hiring an experienced child support attorney can help expedite the process and recover child support owed your child. Do you need to speak with an attorney about the modification of an existing order in a divorce or family law case? For assistance with a child support modification, child custody modification, visitation modification or spousal support modification, contact the Law Office of Donald P. Bebereia.

Located in Irvine, California, our firm represents clients throughout Orange County in divorce, post-divorce and other family law matters. To contact our law office to schedule a free consultation with an attorney, call 949-951-8822.

Enforcement - Child Support, Spousal Support, Parenting Time
Our firm practices exclusively in divorce and family law matters. We handle all family-related modification and enforcement proceedings, including:
  • Child custody modifications
  • Child support modifications
  • Spousal support (alimony) modifications
  • Visitation modifications
  • Child support enforcement/contempt proceedings
  • Spousal support enforcement/contempt proceedings
  • Child visitation/enforcement proceedings
  • Failure to obey divorce order/property division
  • Violations of restraining orders

Child Custody Modifications and Child Support Modifications
If a change of circumstances has occurred and an existing custody order or child support order is no longer appropriate, contact an attorney at our firm to learn more about your options. A change of custody can be difficult to obtain, but there are factors which warrant a change of custody. If your child is in physical or emotional danger or at risk of failing out of school, we encourage you to contact a lawyer to learn more about your rights and options.

If your spouse's income has increased since the time of a pre-existing child support order, you may have a basis to seek increased child support. If you are a child support obligor and your income has been substantially reduced due to no fault of your own, you may be able to obtain a reduction in your child support obligation. Contact our firm to learn more.

Contact Irvine Enforcements and Modifications Attorneys
To schedule a free consultation at our Irvine office, call 949-951-8822 or contact us by e-mail.

Contact Details

  • Law Office of Donald P. Beberiea
  • 15707 Rockfield Blvd., Suite 205
  • Irvine, California 92618
  • Phone: 949-951-8822
  • Fax: 949-951-1006
  • Visit us on Facebook